Code of Conduct
AMP instructors follow the USAPA Code of Conduct. Every person involved in pickleball (player, instructor, guest and spectator) pledges as follows:
• I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
• I will not engage in any behavior that would endanger the health, safety or wellbeing of others.
• I will not engage in the use of profanity.
• I will treat others with respect.
• I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others.
• I will observe the Golden Rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
This Code of Conduct applies in all situations that include an AMP instructor. AMP's instructors take player safety and sportsmanship seriously and reserve the right to remove any player and/or cease instruction for a violation of this Code of Conduct.